It was good to see you at church yesterday and say hi!
Thanks for sharing your visual DNA.
We have a few things in common. I too choose the cookies for my vice. We picked the same bedroom and picked the massage for treat!! I picked the guy with the hairy back for my Gross. I almost picked the lady pinching her leg as my gross too.
I'm finally commenting on your site. I hope that is ok. Feel free to read mine anytime and comment. www.blogginwithlori.blogspot.com
1 comments:
It was good to see you at church yesterday and say hi!
Thanks for sharing your visual DNA.
We have a few things in common. I too choose the cookies for my vice. We picked the same bedroom and picked the massage for treat!!
I picked the guy with the hairy back for my Gross. I almost picked the lady pinching her leg as my gross too.
I'm finally commenting on your site. I hope that is ok.
Feel free to read mine anytime and comment.
www.blogginwithlori.blogspot.com
Post a Comment