Sunday, March 04, 2007

Check this out!

Everyone has been telling me to post pictures on my blog so here ya go! Here are a few pictures of the drifts we have out here! This drift is taller than me for gosh sakes! When I was complaining to Nick that I was bored, he told me to go build a snow fort. I seriously considered it! This window faces the highway, so needless to say, you couldn't even see the road!






11 comments:

Brandi said...

Holy buckets! I can't see the road...ha. Its about time you get these pics on here. Too bad Alonna wasn't a bit bigger; you could have built one heck of a fort with those drifts! How fun.

Tracy said...

OH-I so wanted to see a FORT!! HA! Gotta love SOUTH DAKOTA!

Julie said...

Maybe you two should come out and we could all build one! Ha!

Jennie Thompson said...

Don't you love country living?!

Home Seller said...

I can not believe the snow there and how much the eastern part of the state got. All of our snow has melted and we can see the grass! I loved getting snowed in though, what did Sammy think?

Home Seller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Come on! You know you really wanted to build that snow fort! My kids would have had a hay day with that drift. We have about 30 inches up here.

Tracy said...

Whenever you are ready Julie...I will be there! HA!

Unknown said...

I think that you would have looked cute out making a fort!!!! The fun of living in the country.

Julie said...

Gosh, everyone is so hillarious today! Too bad I don't have snow boots or pants!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.