Today is the start of lent season, so I'm sitting here pondering what I need to give up! Well, lately I have been drinking way too much pop, ice cream, candy, etc. So, I am going to try and give up all of these but for sure the ice cream and candy. I'm REALLY addicted to caffeine so we'll see. I want to get my teeth whitened so that means I need to give up my coffee as well. So, give me some motivation folks!
I am getting Spring fever terrible! I just want to be outside planting flowers, washing windows, cleaning up the yard, etc. Just when things are starting to melt and get sloppy, were getting more snow or ice this weekend! Go Figure...
4 comments:
You go Julie Girl!
More power to you girl!! Me, however, would never be able to give up my pop. That's what keeps me going day after day after day! I guess I should ask Dean what he's giving up, huh?!
Good luck Julie with lent.
I, too have SPRING fever!! I hope we don't get too much this weekend...
Post a Comment