Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kim!

Today is another friends birthday! Kim and I met in college and have become great friends ever since! This picture was taken at Jill's wedding. I was 7.5 months pregnant here. Kim is the sweetest thing, and I know everyone would agree. She has always been there for me when I needed her. Kim and her husband have two kids, Alli and Max. Max is 3 months to the exact day older than Alonna so Kim and I always joke that they are each others boyfriend/girlfriend. Kim's husband plays on Nick's softball team so it's fun to go to their games together! I hope you have a great birthday, Kim! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. Love you!

Here is Kim holding Alonna and her adorable daughter Alli

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie- you are such a dear friend!! Thank you for everything. You made me cry when I read this!! Thanks for making my day!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Kim!!

Tracy said...

You two look beautiful in that picture!!! Very pretty dresses and flowers!!

Julie said...

Thanks Tracy, but I didn't exactly feel too beautiful at the moment! HA!