What a fun and busy weekend. Friday and Saturday night we had double headers. This was the last home, regular season game. It was also our parents night so that was fun to get recognized. Tomorrow night, I'm cooking a big feast for all the girls/guys. I just want to have them out for supper to wrap up the season.
Also, Saturday my friend Kat, her boyfriend Aaron and his twins came for the game. It was so fun to spend time with them. And, Aaron's twins are the best! They are the funniest and well behaved 9 year old boys I've ever seen. Kat brought the boys out to our house before the game. After the game, we all hung out at the hotel and played in the pool. After Amber's girls left to go to bed, the three of us hung out in the hot tub reminishing about the good ol' days!
Hope everyone had a good weekend! Here is a picture of Aaron's son, Aaron and Alonna! He was SO good with her and she just loved him.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Busy Weekend!
Posted by Julie at Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I bet it was so fun seeing Kat. I miss that girl. I love Alonna's hair in a pony - i am sure you have fun doing her hair. so cute!
I love the new cheerleading uniforms ~ very cute!! I like the halter tops, they look nice on all of the girls.
That picture of Aaron and Yonna is super cute!
I wish i was there, I'm sad. I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment