A is for age: 28
B is for booze: Morgan 7up
C is for career: Instructor
D is for dad's name: Ronald Michael Clausen
E is for essential items to bring to a party: chips & dip
F is for favorite song at the moment: The Fray "How to Save a Life"
H is for hometown: Elkton, SD (born in Yankton, SD)
I is for instruments you play: None
J is for jam or jelly you like: Homemade Strawberry Jam
K is for kids: Alonna Kay
L is for living arrangements: Big house out in the country
M is for moms name: Marlys Faye Clausen
N is for name of your best friends: Too many dear friends to name
O is for overnight hospital stays: When I had Alonna and when I broke my leg in the 5th grade!P is for phobia[s]: MICE
Q is for quote you like: "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred,
minus one day so I never have to live without you!"
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Nick and I have been together for 8 years total!
S is for siblings: 0...I'm the one and only
U is for unique trait: I was adopted
V is for vegetable you love: sweet corn
W is for worst trait: I am very judgmental
X is for x-rays you've had: dental and when I broke my leg
Y is for yummy food you make: home made pizza
Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Firsts:
First job: Assisted Living
First funeral: I do not recall
First piercing: Ears
First tattoo: Big toe
First credit card: Visa or Mastercard
First Enemy: Better not say....
First favorite musician/band: Same as Jennie...New Kids on the Block! I LOVED Jordan!
First Kiss: Ya...I really don't want to remember that one!
Lasts:
Last movie watched: Some really dumb movie that Nick rented. Can't think of the name at the moment!
Last beverage drank: Diet Pepsi
Last food consumed: Orange
Last Phone call: Amber
Last CD played: Baby Lullabies for Alonna
Last website visited: Argus Leader
Single or Taken: Taken
What do you miss? Friends and Family that I don't get to see very often
Hair color: Blonde with brown highlights
Natural color: blonde
Eye color: Blue
Makes you sad? When I hear something tragic
Are you happy? Yes
Friday, January 12, 2007
All about ME!
Posted by Julie at Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment