Monday, December 18, 2006

Another day with Santa

On Saturday morning, we had our work kids christmas party. All the kids got to see Santa and play games, sign up for drawings, etc. It was a lot of fun. Four of us girls dressed up as Santa's helpers. I know all of you are jealous of my outfit. Ha! Alonna loves to pull on Santa's beard.




I was so lucky to be one of Santa's helpers!



4 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe Alonna didn't cry. So many kids don't like Santa! I don't think my kids ever cried but I know when they were toddlers there were some years where they didn't want to go have their picture taken!

Amber said...

Seriously, what a little sweetheart!! She's so precious!

Anonymous said...

Your lucky that alonna loved santa. I'm so jealous. Last year paisley cried. This year she didn't know what to think, but as long as i was standing there she was okay. How was your birthday??? Your old. haha!! miss you guys.

Kristie said...

I love your NEW look!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS