This past weekend we got to baby-sit a friends kids while they attended a wedding. Hayley and Tanner were so well behaved and such good little helpers. Hayley helped me fold clothes, give Alonna a bath, etc. And, Tanner was a big help keeping Sammy occupied. Nick had all his hunting buddies out this weekend for duck opener so we had a house full. Tanner and Hayley got to see the ducks the guys shot. They thought that was pretty neat. We "all" look forward to you coming out to our house again!
Here's all the troops!

Hayley is going to be the best babysitter!

These two were attached at the hip!
4 comments:
Sammy looks HUGE. What have you been feeding that dog?
Those sure are some cute kids! :) Sammy looks really big in the picture you sent me of Hayley and Sammy. I can't believe she held him! She can't wait to babysit Alonna.
They look like great kids, I'm sure they were a lot of help. Thanks for updating, I have been waiting. I'm an auntie today. Erica had a baby boy, Lincoln.
I think that Sammy looks like a little Lion in the first picture!
Post a Comment