Monday, July 17, 2006

5 Months Old

Our little sweet pea is 5 months old already. The time has went so fast. Alonna is starting to recognize her name. Whenever we say her name, she sure smiles. She also loves to play with her rattle and everything she gets her hands on goes straight to her mouth. She's also sucking her thumb more and more every day.



Alonna is fascinated with her puppy, Sam. She just loves to watch Sam play and chew on his bones. He always makes her laugh. It's so stinkin cute. They are the best of buds!

5 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE the quilt that Alonna is laying on. Whomever made that, is obviously pretty cool!

Julie said...

I'm sure you know this "cool person" better than anyone does! Thanks...again!

Shanley said...

How cute! She is such a little doll!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I didn't know you had one. Your daughter is adorable, and I'm so glad you have a blog

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and you guys look like you are having so much fun. It's make me that much more excited for our little one to arrive! Take Care